Payment & Shipping Terms:
|MOQ:||5 Kgs||Delivery Time:||5 Days|
Style KXT P301 PTFE Impregnated Aramid Fiber Packing
PTFE Impregnated Aramid FIber Packing is an interlace, square braid packing manufactured from Kevlar Aramid fibres impregnated with PTFE dispersion and specially treated with a silicon-based compound for quick and easy break-in. Aramid fiber offers a unique combination of extremely high tensile strength, lasting resilience, low thermal expansion, low coefficient of friction and wide chemical resistance.
PTFE Impregnated Aramid FIber Packing is an extremely durable packing able to withstand granular and abrasive applications. It is recommended for service in superheated steam, slurries, petroleum derivatives, solvents and liquified gases. It is commonly used in centrifugal, rotary and reciprocating pumps, agitators and mixers, especially in the paper, steel, petroleum and chemical industries, and in sewage treatment plants.
Equipment: Rotating and reciprocating pump and valve equipment, mixers and agitators.
Recommended For: Pulp and paper mill applications, recovery pumps, chemical applications, caustic soda. An excellent all around general service chemical packing.
• Superior lubrication leads to less wear and higher shaft speed capability
• Very dense packing for high pressure and high speed applications
• Excellent replacement for PTFE-impreganted asbestos packing
• Extremely durable and abrasion resistant packing
• Well suited for difficult sealing applications
• Used in connection with most chemicals
• Impregnated with PTFE dispersion
• Rotary pumps and valves stems
• Diluted acids and lyes
• Paints and varnishese
• Pump and paper mills
• Mines and quarries
• Abrasive media
• Oil., etc
|Pressure||Rotary pump||80 bar|
|Reciprocating pump||200 bar|
|Static Sealing||300 bar|
|Rotary speed||20 m/s|